The Aspen Young Leaders Program is designed for emerging leaders (aged 25–40) from Central Europe, in various professions such as politics, business, public administration, non-profit, the arts or sports. The Program’s main goal is to encourage its participants to reflect on the fundamental qualities that make a successful leader in today’s world. It also aims to help young Central Europeans network and discuss issues critical for society’s development.
This year’s Program is going to include:
- Leadership in (European) Politics by Michał Boni, Member of European Parliament;
- Future of Central European Economies by Sergiu Manea, Chief Executive Officer, Banca Comerciala Romana;
- Tackling Populism and Extremism in Society by Péter Krekó, Executive Director, Political Capital;
- Leadership and Trust to be Led by choreographer Miřenka Čechová;
- Opportunities and Risks of Artificial Intelligence by James Pritts from The Center for Machine Perception, ČVÚT;
- Leadership in Business by Tanja Vainio, Country Managing Director Czech Republic and Slovakia, ABB; and
- Inclusiveness and its Role in Society by Martin Vavrinčík, Director of Social Integration Program, People in Need SK.
Share this on social media
The support of our corporate partners, individual members and donors is critical to sustaining our work. We encourage you to join us at our roundtable discussions, forums, symposia, and special event dinners.