Aspen Institute Central Europe is looking for a part-time Event Coordinator.
Key areas of responsibility
- Organization and logistics coordination of conferences, seminars and gala dinner to be held in October-December 2017
- Logistical coordination
- Communication with suppliers
- Communication with guests
- Organization and coordination of events on spot
- Help with other AICE events upon request
Qualifications and requirements
- At least one year of experience on similar position or with similar job description – experience with organizing events is a must
- High-level communication skills in English
- Very good organizational skills
- Time flexibility, responsibility, independence, communication skills
- Ability to deal with uneven workload
- Ability to start the job no later than October 1, 2017
What we offer
- Part-time job
- Contract for a definite period till December 31, 2017
- Motivating salary adequate to experience
- Enriching and dynamic work
To apply, please send us your CV in Czech and motivation letter in English (maximum one page A4) by August 2, 2017 to office(at)aspeninstitute.cz. Selected participants will be invited for an interview. Successful candidate will be chosen by the end of August.
Please note that by sending the aforementioned, you agree to your personal data being processed for the purpose of this selection process. Upon the termination of the selection process, your personal data will no longer be stored.
Share this on social media
The support of our corporate partners, individual members and donors is critical to sustaining our work. We encourage you to join us at our roundtable discussions, forums, symposia, and special event dinners.