Central European non-profit organization Aspen Institute Prague is looking for an INTERN.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Assisting with preparation and organization of the Aspen Institute Prague flagship event – the Aspen Annual Conference (before and during the event)
- Preparation of background information, materials and topical research
- Back office support
- Execution of tasks and goals given by supervisors
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience with organizing conferences, seminars and workshops
- Current university student
- Very good organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Czech and English
Duration of the internship: October – December, 2016.
To apply for this internship position, please submit your CV and cover letter (max 1 page A4) to email@example.com by September 21, 2016. Selected participants will be invited for an interview.
This internship is paid.