Central European non-profit organization Aspen Institute Prague is looking for an INTERN.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Assisting with preparation and organization of the Aspen Institute Prague flagship event – the Aspen Annual Conference (before and during the event)
- Preparation of background information, materials and topical research
- Back office support
- Execution of tasks and goals given by supervisors
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience with organizing conferences, seminars and workshops
- Current university student
- Very good organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Czech and English
Duration of the internship: October – December, 2016.
To apply for this internship position, please submit your CV and cover letter (max 1 page A4) to email@example.com by September 21, 2016. Selected participants will be invited for an interview.
This internship is paid.
Share this on social media
The support of our corporate partners, individual members and donors is critical to sustaining our work. We encourage you to join us at our roundtable discussions, forums, symposia, and special event dinners.