Central European non-profit organization Aspen Institute Central Europe is looking for an OFFICE MANAGER. The employee contract will be for one year with the possibility of extension (substitution for maternity leave).
Key areas of responsibility:
Ensuring that the office runs smoothly and efficiently
- Managing filing systems, archiving records and managing databases
- Managing Executive Director’s and staff’s calendars
- Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of equipment and other services
- Managing internships and interns’ workflow
Administrative and accounting support
- Recording expenditures and contracts
- Communication with the accountants, tax advisors and auditors
- Administration of business trips and attendance sheets
Event management support
- Event organization, logistics and coordination
- Communication with suppliers
- Travel & accommodation arrangements
Qualifications and requirements:
- At least one year experience with office management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Czech and English
- Experience with organizing conferences, seminars and workshops as well as basic accounting
- Ability to work well under stress
- Very good organizational skills
- Time flexibility, responsibility, independence
What we offer:
- Motivating salary adequate to experience
- 5 weeks of holiday p.a.
- Part-time employment is negotiable
- Enriching and dynamic work
- Opportunity to contribute to the growth of a non-profit organization with international impact
To apply, please send us your CV and motivation letter (maximum one page A4) in Czech by November, 15 2018 to email@example.com. Selected participants will be gradually invited for an interview from December 1 onwards. Successful candidate will be chosen by the end of December.
Please note that by sending the aforementioned, you agree to your personal data being processed for the purpose of this selection process. Upon the termination of the selection process, your personal data will no longer be stored.