The Aspen Review Café series is organized as a side event accompanying the publication of Aspen Review quarterly. Within these public debates we give our readers as well as other guests an opportunity to discuss the current topics with renowned experts and authors.
The main goal is to familiarize the audience with the topic that overarches cover stories of the latest Aspen Review issue and enable them to confront journalists, academicians or historians who express their views on the ongoing political, economic or cultural challenges of the Central European region.
- AR Café for Issue 04/2017 in Prague: Empowering Women
- AR Café for Issue 03/2017 in Bratislava: The Future of Work
- AR Café for Issue 03/2017: The Future of Work
- AR Café for Issue 02/2017: Youth Becoming Protest Voters
- AR Café for Issue 01/2017: Losing Trust in Media
- AR Café for Issue 02/2016: Barbarians of Central Europe?
- AR Café for Issue 01/2016: Institutions in Crisis
- AR Café for Issue 04/2015: Creative Industries
- AR Café for Issue 02/2015: State vs. Economy
Share this on social media
The support of our corporate partners, individual members and donors is critical to sustaining our work. We encourage you to join us at our roundtable discussions, forums, symposia, and special event dinners.